Cube Relay Delay On Break Timers - TGMB Timers
Cube Relay Delay On Break Timers
TGMB series Cube Relay Delay on Break timers are a unique combination of digital CMOS timing circuitry with a relay output in a compact 2" x 2" configuration. For users of solid-state timers, these units provide the same functional performance as plug-in relay timers, but at significant cost savings. The TGMB relay common is internally hooked to (+) or hot.
Input voltage is applied continuously. Upon closure of the normally open isolated external initiate switch, the load is energized, and remains energized as long as it is closed. When the external initiate switch opens, the time delay is started. At the end of the time delay, the load is de-energized, and the timer is ready for another cycle.
- High current carrying capacity up to 20 amps
- Transient protected
- 100% Load isolation
- No leakage in N.O. position
- No heat sinking required
- Available in any time delay period required
- Hot hooked to relay common
- Digital CMOS timing
- No minimum load required
- Totally encapsulated for protection from harsh environments
- 100% Operational testing before shipping
|BASIC WIRING AND DIMENSIONS
- VDC: 12, 24 or 48
- VAC: 24, 48, 120 or 230, 50/60 Hz
- Timing Mode: Delay On Make
- Type: Digital CMOS
- Time Range: 0.2 seconds to 24 hours
- Time Adjustments: Factory-fixed time period; variable, with adjustments on timer, or terminals for external resistor or potentiometer
Reset/Recycle Time: 25 milliseconds
- Fixed time period: 10% of nominal time.
- Variable time range: +15% -5% max. time, -10% min. time
Initiate Time: 6 milliseconds or less
- Standard – SPST N.O.
- Optional – SPST N.C., SPDT
Relay Life Expectancy:
- Mechanical: 20 million operations
- Electrical: 100,000 operations
- Contact Material: Silver nickel, gold plated, or silver cadmium oxide
- Polarity Protection: All DC units have reverse polarity protection
- Transient Protection: 18 joules
- Dielectric Strength: 1800V RMS 60 Hz
- Storage: -25° C to +85° C
- Operating: -40° C to +85° C
- Mounting: Surface with one #8 screw
- Connection & Termination: 0.25" quick connects
|Mode of Operation
||Relay Output Form
- 120 VAC
- 230 VAC
- 24 VAC
- 24-28 VDC
- 48 VAC
- 48 VDC
- 12 VDC
- Any in between AC voltage (specify)
- Any in between DC voltage (specify>
|VARIABLE TIME PERIODS
- Variable, integral, knob on timer.
- Variable, external knob remote.
- Fixed, internal, factory set
- Fixed, external, resistor remote.
- SPDT (N.O.)
- SPST (N.C.)
|H Heavy duty, 10 amps (6 amps relay standard)
J 20 amps
|0001 0.5 to 1 sec.
0010 .1 to 10 sec.
0100 1 to 100 sec.
1000 10 to 1000 sec.
Any range up to 24 hours avaialble.
|FIXED TIME PERIODS
|Specify time in full seconds or hours folowed by the letter "S" or "H" and the decimal amount of the main time unit.
Examples: 5S5 is 5.5 secs
5H5 is 5.5 hours