Cube Relay Delay On Make Timers - TGCB Timers
Cube Relay Delay On Make Timers
TGCB series Cube Relay Delay on Make timers are a unique combination of digital CMOS timing circuitry with a relay output in a compact 2" x 2" configuration. For users of solid-state timers, these units provide the same functional performance as plug-in relay timers, but at significant cost savings. The relay common is internally connected to (+) or hot.
Application of input voltage to the timer starts the time delay. At the end of the delay period, the load is energized. To reset, remove the input voltage to the timer.
- High current carrying capacity up to 20 amps
- Transient protected
- 100% Load isolation
- No leakage in N.O. position
- No heat sinking required
- Available in any time delay period required
- Digital CMOS timing
- No minimum load required
- Totally encapsulated for protection from harsh environments
- 100% Operational testing before shipping
|BASIC WIRING AND DIMENSIONS
- VDC: 12, 24 or 48
- VAC: 24, 48, 120 or 230, 50/60 Hz
- Timing Mode: Delay On Make
- Type: Digital CMOS
- Time Range: 0.2 seconds to 24 hours
- Time Adjustments: Factory-fixed time period; variable, with adjustments on timer, or terminals for external resistor or potentiometer
Reset/Recycle Time: 25 milliseconds
- Fixed time period: 10% of nominal time.
- Variable time range: +15% -5% max. time, -10% min. time
Initiate Time: 6 milliseconds or less
- Standard – SPST N.O.
- Optional – SPST N.C., SPDT
Relay Life Expectancy:
- Mechanical: 20 million operations
- Electrical: 100,000 operations
- Contact Material: Silver nickel, gold plated, or silver cadmium oxide
- Polarity Protection: All DC units have reverse polarity protection
- Transient Protection: 18 joules
- Dielectric Strength: 1800V RMS 60 Hz
- Storage: -40° C to +85° C
- Operating: -25° C to +85° C
- Mounting: Surface with one #8 screw
- Connection & Termination: 0.25" quick connects
|Mode of Operation
||Relay Output Form
- 120 VAC
- 230 VAC
- 24 VAC
- 24-28 VDC
- 48 VAC
- 48 VDC
- 12 VDC
- Any in between AC voltage (specify)
- Any in between DC voltage (specify>
|VARIABLE TIME PERIODS
- Variable, integral, knob on timer.
- Variable, external knob remote.
- Fixed, internal, factory set
- Fixed, external, resistor remote.
- SPDT (N.O.)
- SPST (N.C.)
|H Heavy duty, 10 amps (6 amps relay standard)
J 20 amps
|0001 0.5 to 1 sec.
0010 .1 to 10 sec.
0100 1 to 100 sec.
1000 10 to 1000 sec.
Any range up to 24 hours avaialble.
|FIXED TIME PERIODS
|Specify time in full seconds or hours folowed by the letter "S" or "H" and the decimal amount of the main time unit.
Examples: 5S5 is 5.5 secs
5H5 is 5.5 hours